The Milwaukee Brewers (74-66) and Cincinnati Reds (56-81) meet on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET at American Family Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Brewers are heavily favored at home (-286) at the Reds (+234). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Brandon Woodruff (9-4), and Justin Dunn (1-2) taking the ball for the Cincinnati Reds. The total for this game is set at 8.
Brewers vs. Reds Predictions
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee was the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and went 5-4 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Brewers and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 4-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Cincinnati has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brandon Woodruff
- The Brewers have gone 12-10-0 against the spread when Woodruff starts.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite in 21 of Woodruff’s starts this season, and they went 13-8 in those matchups.
- Woodruff’s team is 14-8 over his 22 starts.
- Woodruff has had 22 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and 11 of those outings finished over the total.
Projected starter: Justin Dunn
- Dunn’s team is 3-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-3.
- Dunn’s team is 3-3 when he starts this season.
- In games Dunn has started this season, the teams are 3-3-0 at hitting the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads the Brewers with 28 home runs.
- In MLB play, Tellez ranks 13th in homers and 30th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich’s .260 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Among all MLB hitters, Yelich ranks 129th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- Willy Adames has accumulated a team-best 81 runs batted in.
- Adames brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .244 with 21 doubles, 16 home runs and 44 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.264) and runs batted in (64) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Farmer ranks 164th in homers and 56th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jonathan India has collected 83 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .420 on the year.
- Among all major league batters, India ranks 164th in homers and 208th in RBI.
- Nick Senzel is slashing .236/.301/.307 this season for the Reds.
- Jake Fraley has 39 hits and an OBP of .343 to go with a slugging percentage of .490 this season.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.