The Los Angeles Dodgers (96-43) visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (66-73) to open a three-game series at Chase Field, with first pitch at 9:40 PM ET on Monday. The Dodgers are coming off a series victory over the Padres, and the Diamondbacks a series loss to the Rockies.
The Dodgers are away and big favorites (-235) against the Diamondbacks (+194). The Dodgers will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (14-3) against the Diamondbacks and Ryne Nelson (1-0). The game’s over/under is set at 9.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite for each of its last 10 games, and finished 6-4 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total each time.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Arizona has a record of 3-4.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- The Dodgers are 20-6-0 against the spread when Anderson starts.
- The Dodgers have been favored on the moneyline in 25 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 21-4 in those games.
- Anderson’s team has won 19 of his 24 starts.
- Anderson has started 26 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 13 of them.
Projected starter: Ryne Nelson
- Nelson helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Nelson’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Nelson with a total this season hit the under.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has a team-high batting average of .328.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 55th in MLB and he ranks 10th in RBI in MLB.
- Freeman enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .417 with two doubles, three home runs, six walks and nine RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit 33 home runs to pace his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Betts ranks seventh in home runs and 33rd in RBI.
- Trea Turner has racked up a team-best 96 runs batted in.
- Turner heads into this game on a nine-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .279 with three doubles, a triple, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Will Smith is batting .261 with 24 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 52 walks.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (32) and runs batted in (79) this season while batting .239.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Walker’s home run total is ninth, and his RBI total is 25th.
- Walker heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has collected 110 hits this season and has an OBP of .310. He’s slugging .456 on the year.
- Varsho is 31st in home runs and 45th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .243/.323/.405 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Marte takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .133 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona with a batting average of .272. He’s also hit eight home runs with 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.