The Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) square off against the Tulane Green Wave (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium. The Wildcats are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 16.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 49 points.
Kansas State vs. Tulane Predictions
Kansas State vs. Tulane Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas State vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-0-0).
- The Wildcats have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- Kansas State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Kansas State has played as a moneyline favorite of -914 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Tulane has covered the spread two times in two games with a set number.
- Tulane games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- Tulane will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Tulane has played as an underdog of +560 or more once this season and won that game.
Kansas State vs. Tulane: Over/Under Trends
- The Wildcats average 37.0 points per game against the Green Wave’s 47.0, totaling 35.0 points over the game’s over/under of 49.
- The 11 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 38.0 fewer than the 49 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 51.5 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.8 points separates the average total points bet in Green Wave’s games (58.8 points) and this game’s over/under (49 points).
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Deuce Vaughn has carried the ball 42 times for a team-high 271 yards (135.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Phillip Brooks’ team-high 57 receiving yards (28.5 yards per game) have come on three receptions.
- Malik Knowles has put up a 40-yard season so far (20.0 receiving yards per game), hauling in five passes.
- Will Swanson’s two grabs have yielded 23 yards (11.5 ypg).
Tulane Players to Watch
- Iverson Celestine has carried the ball 17 times for a team-high 89 yards (44.5 per game) this year.
- This season Tyjae Spears has racked up 17 carries for 65 yards (32.5 per game) and three touchdowns, while also catching two passes for 32 yards (16.0 per game).
- Shae Wyatt’s 150 receiving yards (75.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled six receptions and one touchdown.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has put together a 95-yard season so far (47.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in five passes.
- DeaJaun McDougle’s five grabs have netted him 70 yards (35.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Kansas State vs. Tulane
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.