The Florida State Seminoles (2-0) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Louisville Cardinals (1-1) in a matchup on Friday, September 16, 2022 at Cardinal Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Seminoles favored by 1.5 points. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the outing.
Florida State vs. Louisville Predictions
Florida State vs. Louisville Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida State vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Florida State has covered the spread once over two games with a set spread.
- The Seminoles are winless against the spread when they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Florida State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Florida State has played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Louisville has covered the spread once over two games with a set spread.
- Louisville is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Louisville games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- Louisville won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Louisville has played as an underdog of +103 or more once this season and won that game.
Florida State vs. Louisville: Over/Under Trends
- The point total for the contest of 54.5 is 5.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (35.5 points per game) and the Cardinals (13.5 points per game).
- The 37.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 17 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Seminoles games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 54.5 points in this matchup.
- Cardinals’ games have a total points bet of 58.5 points this season, four points more than the over/under for this contest.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Treshaun Ward’s team-high 176 rushing yards (88 per game) have come on 30 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Benson has rushed for 120 yards (60 per game) on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Johnny Wilson’s team-leading 111 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) have come on four receptions.
- Ontaria Wilson has hauled in seven passes for 102 yards (51 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Mycah Pittman has hauled in seven catches for 89 yards (44.5 ypg) this season.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham has thrown for 347 yards (173.5 ypg) to lead Louisville, completing 58.8% of his passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 155 yards (77.5 ypg) on 30 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Tiyon Evans, has carried the ball 32 times for 164 yards (82 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Hudson’s team-high 169 receiving yards (84.5 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has put together a 99-yard season so far (49.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in four passes.
- Marshon Ford’s five grabs have turned into 50 yards (25 ypg).
Where To Watch Florida State vs. Louisville
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.