The Cincinnati Reds (56-82) and Pittsburgh Pirates (51-88) clash in NL Central play, on Monday at 6:40 PM ET.
The Pirates are an underdog (+120 on the moneyline) when they visit the Reds (-141). The Reds will give the ball to Mike Minor (4-10) against the Pirates and Bryse Wilson (2-8). The matchup has an over/under of 9.5 total runs.
Reds vs. Pirates Predictions
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Reds vs. Pirates Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cincinnati has a 2-1 record across the three games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Reds and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Cincinnati has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Pittsburgh has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Pirates and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Pittsburgh has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Reds vs. Pirates Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mike Minor
- The Reds are 6-12-0 against the spread when Minor starts.
- The Reds were named the moneyline favorite for three Minor starts this season — they lost all of the games.
- Minor’s team has won four of his 17 starts.
- Minor has started 18 contests with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in seven of them.
Projected starter: Bryse Wilson
- Wilson and his team are 8-8-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 46.7% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (7-8).
- Wilson’s team has won eight of his 16 starts this season.
- Games Wilson has started this season hit the over 11 times in 16 chances.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer has racked up a team-high batting average of .263 and paces the Reds in runs batted in (64).
- Farmer ranks 165th in home runs and 58th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jonathan India is hitting .262 with 14 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 22 walks.
- India currently ranks 165th in home runs and 209th in RBI in the majors.
- Nick Senzel is batting .236 with 12 doubles, four home runs and 27 walks.
- Jake Fraley is batting .253 with eight doubles, 10 home runs and 20 walks.
Pirates Batting Leaders
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in batting average (.254), home runs (21) and runs batted in (51) this season.
- In all of MLB, Reynolds is 42nd in homers and 113th in RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 106 hits and an OBP of .313 to go with a slugging percentage of .342 this season.
- Hayes currently ranks 243rd in home runs and 203rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Ben Gamel is slashing .233/.319/.373 this season for the Pirates.
- Michael Chavis has 85 hits and an OBP of .268 to go with a slugging percentage of .405 this season.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Pirates
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.