The Chicago Cubs (58-81) and San Francisco Giants (66-73) play a rubber match on Sunday at 8:08 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Cubs and the Giants each have -110 moneyline odds to win this game. The Cubs will start Wade Miley (1-0) versus the Giants and John Brebbia (6-1).
Cubs vs. Giants Predictions
Cubs vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cubs vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was favored on the moneyline for three of its last 10 games, and finished 1-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Cubs and their opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Chicago’s record against the spread is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, San Francisco has a record of 2-4.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- San Francisco has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Cubs vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Wade Miley
- The Cubs have a 4-1-0 record against the spread in Miley’s starts.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite for three Miley starts this season — they won every game.
- Miley’s team has a 3-2 record in his starts this season.
- Miley’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in four of five games.
Projected starter: John Brebbia
- Brebbia and his team have a record of 1-3-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Brebbia’s team has won two of his four starts.
- In Brebbia’s four starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Cubs Batting Leaders
- Ian Happ paces the Cubs with 65 runs batted in.
- Happ’s home runs rank 74th in MLB and he ranks 52nd in RBI in MLB.
- Nico Hoerner is batting .287 to pace his team.
- Hoerner ranks 177th in homers and 123rd in RBI this season.
- Hoerner has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .444 with a double, two triples, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom has a team-best 22 home runs.
- Seiya Suzuki is batting .261 with 22 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 37 walks.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .235 for San Francisco with a team-high 63 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Flores is 65th in home runs and 62nd in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .257 to lead San Francisco, while adding 12 homers and 53 runs batted in this season.
- Estrada is 129th overall in homers and 100th in RBI this season.
- Joc Pederson is slugging .526 this season, with a team-high 22 home runs. He’s also collected 62 RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .210 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
Where To Watch Cubs vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.