The Baltimore Orioles (73-66) and Boston Red Sox (68-72) square off on Sunday at 1:05 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The favored Orioles (-129 moneyline odds) take the field at home against the Red Sox (+109). The scheduled starters are Kyle Bradish (3-5) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Rich Hill (6-6) for the Boston Red Sox. The total for this game is set at 8.5.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Predictions
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Red Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore played as the moneyline favorite for five of its last 10 games, and finished 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Orioles and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Baltimore has a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Boston has played as the underdog in five of its past 10 games and has gone 1-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Red Sox and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Boston has eight wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- The Orioles are 14-4-0 against the spread when Bradish starts.
- The Orioles were favored on the moneyline for two Bradish starts this season — they won both.
- Bradish’s team is 12-6 over his 18 starts.
- Bradish’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 10 of 18 contests.
Projected starter: Rich Hill
- Hill’s team is 8-13-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-6.
- Hill’s team is 11-10 when he starts this season.
- In games Hill has started this season, the teams are 10-10-1 at hitting the over.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander paces the Orioles with 27 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Santander ranks 20th in home runs and 23rd in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins’ .265 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Mullins ranks 103rd in home runs and 86th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- Mullins takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a home run and four RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .247 with 26 doubles, 21 home runs and 33 walks.
- Austin Hays has 30 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .245.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (26) and runs batted in (78) this season while batting .290.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Devers ranks 24th in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts’ batting average of .318 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Bogaerts ranks 114th in home runs and 52nd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Bogaerts takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .450 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is slashing .287/.334/.410 this season for the Red Sox.
- Verdugo brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .381 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Tommy Pham is batting .247 with an OBP of .322 and a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Red Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.