The Atlanta Braves (87-52) visit the Seattle Mariners (78-61) at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
As the favorite, the Braves (-126 on the moneyline) play at the Mariners (+106). The scheduled starters are Jake Odorizzi (5-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Marco Gonzales (10-13) for the Seattle Mariners. The total for the game is set at 8.5 total runs.
Braves vs. Mariners Predictions
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta has an 8-2 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- Atlanta is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Seattle has a record of 1-2.
- The Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Seattle is 8-2-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jake Odorizzi
- The Braves have gone 5-12-0 ATS in Odorizzi’s 17 starts that had a set spread.
- The Braves are 8-3 in Odorizzi’s 11 starts this season with Atlanta as the moneyline favorite.
- Odorizzi’s team has won nine of his 17 starts.
- Odorizzi’s starts went over the run total seven times in 17 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Marco Gonzales
- When Gonzales starts, his team is 17-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Seattle has a record of 7-13 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- In games Gonzales has started, his team is 12-15.
- Games Gonzales has started this season hit the over 11 times in 27 chances.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley has hit a team-high 35 homers.
- Riley ranks third in homers and 12th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Matt Olson has put up 91 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Olson ranks 13th in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson has accumulated a team-high batting average of .286.
- Swanson has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Michael Harris II is batting .309 with 24 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 16 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez has been key for Seattle with 23 home runs, 68 RBI and a batting average of .271 this season.
- In all of MLB, Rodriguez is 35th in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Rodriguez heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with two doubles, four walks and two RBI.
- Ty France’s batting average of .276 leads all Seattle hitters this season.
- France is 61st among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 38th in RBI.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in home runs (28) and runs batted in (80) this season while batting .233.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 115 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .348 on the year.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.