The Colorado Rockies (61-79) have a 2-0 series lead and hope to sweep the Arizona Diamondbacks (65-73) on Sunday at Coors Field, at 3:10 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks (-112 moneyline odds to win) take the field against the Rockies (-106) in a projected tight matchup. The scheduled starters are Zac Gallen (11-2) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Ryan Feltner (2-7) for the Colorado Rockies. The total for the game is set at 11 total runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Arizona was listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only two times, and it split those games.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Arizona has gone 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Colorado has a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Colorado is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zac Gallen
- The Diamondbacks are 21-6-0 ATS in Gallen’s 27 starts that had a set spread.
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite in 12 of Gallen’s starts this season, and they went 7-5 in those matchups.
- Gallen’s team has won 17 of his 26 starts.
- Gallen has started 27 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 12 of them.
Projected starter: Ryan Feltner
- Feltner and his team have a record of 7-7-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 23.1% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-10.
- In games Feltner has started, his team is 3-11.
- Out of Feltner’s 14 starts with a total this season, seven have hit the over.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (32) and runs batted in (78).
- Among batters in MLB, Walker ranks ninth in homers and 26th in RBI.
- Walker takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a home run and three RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .243 with 20 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 41 walks.
- Varsho ranks 29th in home runs among hitters in MLB action and 42nd in RBI.
- Varsho has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with four home runs and seven RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .241 with 36 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 49 walks.
- Josh Rojas’ .272 batting average is a team-high mark.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (28) and runs batted in (95) this season while batting .266.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Cron ranks 13th in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Cron has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .167 with three home runs, four walks and seven RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 131 hits this season and has an OBP of .323. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
- Rodgers currently ranks 149th in homers and 71st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Charlie Blackmon has 126 hits this season and a slash line of .262/.313/.420.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 111 hits this season and has an OBP of .331. He’s slugging .404 on the year.
- McMahon has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with two home runs, three walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.