The Toronto Blue Jays (77-60) visit the Texas Rangers (59-78) at 7:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Rangers play as a home underdog (+168) against the Blue Jays (-201). The Blue Jays will give the ball to Kevin Gausman (11-9) against the Rangers and Kohei Arihara (1-2). The over/under in the game is 8 total runs.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto went 8-1 over the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Blue Jays combined with their opponents to go over the total four times.
- Toronto’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a record of 1-9.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Texas is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kevin Gausman
- The Blue Jays have gone 8-17-0 ATS in Gausman’s 25 starts with a set spread.
- The Blue Jays have a 15-10 record in Gausman’s 25 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Gausman’s team has put together a 15-11 record over his 26 starts.
- Gausman’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 13 of 25 games.
Projected starter: Kohei Arihara
- Arihara’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Arihara’s team has a 1-2 record in his starts this season.
- Games started by Arihara have a 1-2-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has a team-high 27 home runs.
- Guerrero ranks 17th in home runs and 17th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Guerrero has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .217 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Bo Bichette’s 83 runs batted in pace his team.
- Bichette currently ranks 35th in home runs and 16th in RBI in the bigs.
- George Springer is hitting .264 with 18 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 44 walks.
- Alejandro Kirk is hitting .300 to lead his team.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager is batting .247 this season with a team-high 29 home runs.
- Seager is 12th in home runs and 31st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Marcus Semien is batting .242 with an OBP of .300 and a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Semien currently ranks 41st in homers and 41st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Semien takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .303 to lead Texas, while adding 24 homers and 68 runs batted in this season.
- Adolis Garcia is a key run producer for Texas with a .248 average, 22 homers and 84 RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.