The Tampa Bay Rays (78-58) will aim to keep a four-game win streak alive when they visit the New York Yankees (83-56) at 1:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Yankees are favored (-115) in an expected close game against the Rays (-104). The Yankees will start Jameson Taillon (12-4) versus the Rays and Corey Kluber (10-7). The total for this game is 7.5.
Yankees vs. Rays Predictions
Yankees vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 9-2 record from the 11 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (14 had set totals), the Yankees combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total nine times.
- New York’s ATS record is 6-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Tampa Bay has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Tampa Bay has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
Yankees vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jameson Taillon
- The Yankees have gone 15-12-0 against the spread when Taillon starts.
- The Yankees have been favored on the moneyline in 23 of Taillon’s starts this season, and they went 17-6 in those matchups.
- Taillon’s team is 20-7 over his 27 starts.
- Taillon’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 14 of 27 games.
Projected starter: Corey Kluber
- Kluber’s team is 15-11-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 4-4 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Kluber’s team has won 15 of his 26 starts this season.
- Games started by Kluber have a 11-14-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge has racked up a team-high batting average of .304, while pacing the Yankees in home runs (55) and runs batted in (119).
- Among batters in MLB play, Judge ranks first in homers and first in RBI.
- Judge enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .438 with two doubles, two home runs, eight walks and four RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .236 with 22 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 32 walks.
- Torres ranks 52nd in home runs among hitters in baseball and 94th in RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is hitting .268 with 19 doubles, three home runs and 27 walks.
- Kiner-Falefa brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Giancarlo Stanton is hitting .213 with six doubles, 24 home runs and 40 walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a .290 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 51 RBI.
- In all of MLB, Diaz is 193rd in homers and 107th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs (19) and runs batted in (76) this season while batting .272.
- Arozarena currently ranks 52nd in homers and 29th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Arozarena has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .400 with five doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Harold Ramirez has 104 hits this season and a slash line of .320/.363/.428.
- David Peralta is batting .255 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.