The Miami Marlins (57-80) host the New York Mets (87-52) at 6:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Marlins play as a home underdog (+133) against the Mets (-156). The Mets will start Carlos Carrasco (13-6) versus the Marlins and Pablo Lopez (8-9). The over/under for the game is 7.5 total runs.
Mets vs. Marlins Predictions
Mets vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mets vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York went 4-4 over the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Mets and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- New York’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Miami has a record of 2-8.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Miami has seven wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Mets vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Carrasco
- The Mets have a 14-10-0 ATS record in Carrasco’s 24 starts with a set spread.
- The Mets have a 14-6 record in Carrasco’s 20 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Carrasco’s team has a 15-9 record in his starts this season.
- Carrasco’s starts went over the run total 12 times in 24 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Pablo López
- Lopez and his team are 12-15-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 4-9.
- Lopez’s team has won 13 of his 27 starts.
- In Lopez’s 27 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 16 times.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso has put up a team-high 33 home runs and 108 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Alonso’s home run total ranks fifth and his RBI tally ranks third.
- Alonso has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has 20 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .265.
- Lindor ranks 41st in home runs and ninth in RBI this season.
- Lindor enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Starling Marte has 24 doubles, five triples, 16 home runs and 26 walks while batting .292.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .266 with 27 doubles, six triples, 13 home runs and 55 walks.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas leads Miami with a .232 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 32 RBI.
- Rojas’ home run total ranks 240th in the big leagues, and he is 224th in RBI.
- Garrett Cooper leads Miami in runs batted in with 45 while batting .262 with eight homers.
- Cooper ranks 193rd in home runs and 143rd in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Cooper heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .421 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Jon Berti has 68 hits this season and a slash line of .253/.342/.353.
- Joey Wendle has 75 hits and an OBP of .294 to go with a slugging percentage of .356 this season.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.