Hunter Renfroe is just one hit away from his 100th of the campaign as his Milwaukee Brewers (73-66) prep for the Cincinnati Reds (56-80) on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
The Brewers are a home favorite (-222) against the Reds (+183). The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Adrian Houser (5-9, 4.83 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Chase Anderson (0-2, 12.60 ERA). The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Brewers vs. Reds Predictions
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee was the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and finished 4-5 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Brewers and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Milwaukee is 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Cincinnati has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Adrian Houser
- When Houser starts, the Brewers have gone 7-10-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers are 4-6 in Houser’s 10 starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Houser’s team has a 6-11 record in his starts this season.
- Houser’s starts hit the over on the run total nine times in 17 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Chase Anderson
- Anderson has a record of 1-1-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Anderson’s team is 1-1 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Anderson this season, the teams hit the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers with 28 home runs.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Tellez’s home run total ranks 13th and his RBI tally ranks 29th.
- Christian Yelich’s .257 batting average paces his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Yelich ranks 127th in homers and 124th in RBI.
- Willy Adames has a team-best 79 runs batted in.
- Adames has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with three doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .244 with 21 doubles, 15 home runs and 44 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in runs batted in with 64 while batting .266, which is also best on the team.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Farmer ranks 163rd in homers and 52nd in RBI.
- Farmer heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with a double, a triple, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Jonathan India has 83 hits and an OBP of .337 to go with a slugging percentage of .424 this season.
- India is 163rd overall in homers and 208th in RBI this year.
- India has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a triple, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Nick Senzel has 80 hits this season and a slash line of .236/.301/.307.
- Jake Fraley is batting .257 with an OBP of .349 and a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
- Fraley takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .353 with a double, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.