Freddie Freeman leads the Los Angeles Dodgers (94-43) into a matchup against Manny Machado and the San Diego Padres (77-62) at PETCO Park, on Saturday at 8:40 PM ET. Freeman is at .321, the second-best average in the league, and Machado ranks 10th at .302.
The Padres are an underdog (+128 moneyline odds) when they square off against the Dodgers (-152). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Julio Urias (15-7), and Blake Snell (6-8) getting the nod for the San Diego Padres. The over/under for this game is 8.
Dodgers vs. Padres Predictions
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Padres Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 5-4 over the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- San Diego has played as the underdog in five of its past 10 games and has gone 3-2 in those contests.
- The Padres and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 10 games with a total.
- San Diego is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Padres Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Julio Urías
- When Urías starts, the Dodgers are 16-11-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers are 17-10 in Urías’ 27 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Urías’ team has a 17-9 record in his starts this season.
- Urías has had 27 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in seven of those outings.
Projected starter: Blake Snell
- When Snell starts, his team is 7-13-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, San Diego has a record of 1-4 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Snell’s team has won seven of his 20 starts.
- Games started by Snell have a 7-13-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .321 batting average.
- Freeman ranks 60th in homers and 13th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Freeman takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Mookie Betts has shown off his power as he leads his team with 33 home runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Betts ranks fifth in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Trea Turner leads the Dodgers with 91 runs batted in.
- Turner takes a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is batting .227 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Will Smith is hitting .261 with 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 51 walks.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Machado leads San Diego in batting average (.302), home runs (26) and runs batted in (88) this season.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Machado ranks 22nd in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Juan Soto has 107 hits and an OBP of .404 to go with a slugging percentage of .456 this season.
- Soto ranks 28th overall in home runs and 98th in RBI this season.
- Josh Bell has collected 136 base hits, an OBP of .368 and a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Bell takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Jurickson Profar has 119 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Padres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.