A pair of baseball’s most consistent hitters face off when the Cleveland Guardians (71-65) and Minnesota Twins (69-68) play at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, at Target Field. Andres Gimenez has a .302 batting average (10th in league) for the Guardians, while Luis Arraez ranks fifth at .313.
The Guardians are a favorite (-124) at the Twins (+105). The Guardians will give the ball to Triston McKenzie (9-11) against the Twins and Chris Archer (2-7). The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Guardians vs. Twins Predictions
Guardians vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland has a 3-3 record from the six games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland’s record against the spread is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Minnesota has a record of 2-8.
- The Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over 11 times in their last 14 games with a total.
- Minnesota has a record of 6-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- When McKenzie starts, the Guardians are 15-13-0 against the spread.
- The Guardians are 10-6 in McKenzie’s 16 starts this season with Cleveland as the moneyline favorite.
- McKenzie’s team has a 15-10 record in his starts this season.
- McKenzie has started 28 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 11 of them.
Projected starter: Chris Archer
- Archer’s team is 8-16-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 4-8 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Archer’s team has won eight of his 24 starts.
- Games started by Archer have an 9-13-2 record at hitting the over this season.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has put up a team-best 26 home runs and 108 runs batted in.
- Ramirez ranks 22nd in homers and third in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Steven Kwan has 21 doubles, five triples, three home runs and 51 walks while batting .288.
- Kwan ranks 319th in homers and 193rd in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Amed Rosario is hitting .278 with 22 doubles, seven triples, eight home runs and 23 walks.
- Rosario has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with .
- Gimenez has a club-high .302 batting average.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.313) this season while adding eight home runs and 45 RBI.
- Arraez is 193rd in homers and 143rd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Arraez has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .208 with two doubles and a walk.
- Carlos Correa is batting .277 with an OBP of .356 and a slugging percentage of .456 this season.
- Correa ranks 52nd among hitters in MLB in homers, and 86th in RBI.
- Correa enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .300 with two doubles, four home runs, five walks and 10 RBI.
- Gio Urshela has collected 110 base hits, an OBP of .312 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Urshela heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Max Kepler has 88 hits and an OBP of .323 to go with a slugging percentage of .353 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.