The Michigan Wolverines (1-0) face the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (0-2) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Michigan Stadium. The Wolverines are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 50.5 points. An over/under of 65 points has been set for the contest.
Michigan vs. Hawaii Predictions
Michigan vs. Hawaii Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Michigan vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread once in one game with a set spread.
- Michigan has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Michigan has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Hawaii has not won a game against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- This season, Hawaii games have hit the over just once.
- Hawaii has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Hawaii has been at least a moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Michigan vs. Hawaii: Over/Under Trends
- The Wolverines average 51 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 13.5, totaling 0.5 points under the game’s over/under of 65.
- These two teams surrender a combined 63 points per game, two points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolverines have seen a 60.5 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of four points separates this contest’s over/under (65 points) and the average total points bet in Rainbow Warriors’ games (61 points) this season.
Michigan Players to Watch
- Blake Corum’s team-high 76 rushing yards (76 per game) have come on 13 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Donovan Edwards has rushed for 64 yards (64 per game) on 12 carries with one touchdown.
- Roman Wilson’s 65 receiving yards (65 yards per game) lead the team. He has two receptions with one touchdown.
- Erick All has hauled in one pass for 22 yards (22 yards per game) this year.
- Cornelius Johnson’s two catches have yielded 19 yards (19 ypg).
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager leads Hawaii with 391 passing yards (195.5 ypg) on 40-of-68 passing with zero touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Dedrick Parson has carried the ball 28 times for a team-high 111 yards (55.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on six catches for 32 yards (16 per game).
- This season Nasjzae Bryant has rushed for 85 yards (42.5 per game) on 17 carries with one touchdown.
- Jonah Panoke’s 133 receiving yards (66.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions.
- Jalen Walthall has racked up 114 receiving yards (57 yards per game), reeling in eight passes this year.
- James Phillips’ 10 catches have yielded 55 yards (27.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Michigan vs. Hawaii
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.