The Vanderbilt Commodores (1-0) will look to upset the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Vanderbilt Stadium. The Demon Deacons are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under for the contest is 61.5 points.
Wake Forest vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Vanderbilt Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wake Forest vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has gone 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Wake Forest has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Wake Forest has played as a moneyline favorite of -252 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread one time in two games with a set spread.
- All Vanderbilt games have gone over the total this season.
- This is the first time Vanderbilt will play as an underdog this season.
- Vanderbilt has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +203 moneyline set for this game.
Wake Forest vs. Vanderbilt: Over/Under Trends
- The point total for the contest of 61.5 is 45.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Demon Deacons (44.0 points per game) and the Commodores (63.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 20 points per game, 41.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 66.5 points, 5.0 more than the over/under of 61.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (61.5 points) and the average total points bet in Commodores’ games (53.0 points) this season.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Christian Turner, has carried the ball 13 times for 100 yards (100.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught two passes for 18 yards (18.0 per game).
- This season Justice Ellison has rushed for 80 yards (80.0 per game) on 13 carries.
- Taylor Morin’s 74 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected five receptions and one touchdown.
- Donavon Greene has reeled in five passes for 63 yards (63.0 yards per game) this year.
- Blake Whiteheart has hauled in two catches for 50 yards (50.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- This season Re’Mahn Davis has taken 29 carries for 182 yards (91.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jayden McGowan’s 145 receiving yards (72.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions with one touchdown.
- Will Sheppard has reeled in nine passes for 97 yards (48.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Devin Boddie Jr.’s three catches this season have resulted in 61 yards (30.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Wake Forest vs. Vanderbilt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.