The Memphis Tigers (0-0) will face off against a fellow AAC opponent, the Navy Midshipmen (0-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. The Midshipmen will try to pull off an upset as 6.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 50.5 points.
Memphis vs. Navy Predictions
Memphis vs. Navy Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Memphis vs. Navy Betting Trends
- Memphis beat the spread three times in 12 games last year.
- The Tigers won twice ATS (2-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Out of 12 Memphis games last year, five went over the total.
- Memphis was favored on the moneyline six total times last season. They finished 3-3 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -247 or shorter, Memphis had a 1-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Navy posted a 8-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- Navy had an ATS record of 6-2 as underdogs of 6.5 points or greater last year.
- Out of 12 Navy games last season, five hit the over.
- Navy was an underdog 11 times last season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- Navy entered eight games last season as the underdog by +196 or more and were 2-4 in those contests.
Memphis vs. Navy: Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponent broke the 50.5-point mark times last year.
- Navy’s games finished with over 50.5 points scored times last season.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 50.2 points per contest, 0.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams yielded a combined 57.6 points per game a year ago, 7.1 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Tigers games last season was 61.7, 11.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Midshipmen games last season (46.8).
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan had a passing stat line last year of 3,322 passing yards with a 59.8% completion rate (235-of-393), 25 touchdowns, eight interceptions, and an average of 276.8 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 80 carries for 138 yards while averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- Last year, Brandon Thomas racked up 669 rushing yards (55.8 yards per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Rodrigues Clark ran for 387 yards on 79 carries (32.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Calvin Austin III grabbed 74 passes for 1,149 yards (95.8 yards per game). He also found the end zone for eight touchdowns.
- Sean Dykes tacked on 657 yards on 48 grabs with seven touchdowns. He averaged 54.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Javon Ivory hauled in 29 passes for 413 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 34.4 yards per game last year.
Navy Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Dabe Fofana, has carried the ball 15 times for 47 yards (47.0 per game) this year.
- This season Logan Point has rushed for 38 yards (38.0 per game) on 12 carries.
- Maquel Haywood’s 77 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has two receptions.
- Mark Walker has totaled 41 receiving yards (41.0 yards per game), reeling in two passes this year.
- Jayden Umbarger’s one catch is good enough for 17 yards (17.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Memphis vs. Navy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.