The South Alabama Jaguars (1-0) will look to upset the Central Michigan Chippewas (0-1) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Kelly/Shorts Stadium. The Chippewas are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 5.5 points. The over/under is 59 in the outing.
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Predictions
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is a perfect 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Central Michigan’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- This is the first game this season Central Michigan is listed as the moneyline favorite.
- Central Michigan has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -209 or shorter.
- South Alabama is a perfect 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- South Alabama games have gone over the total once this year.
- South Alabama has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- South Alabama has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +167.
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama: Over/Under Trends
- The total for the game of 59 is 33 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Chippewas (44 points per game) and the Jaguars (48 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 65 points per game, six more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Chippewas games is one points fewer than the over/under of 59 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is six points more than the average over/under in Jaguars’ games this season (53 points).
Central Michigan Players to Watch
- Lew Nichols’ team-high 72 rushing yards (72 per game) have come on 26 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added six catches for 26 yards (26 per game).
- This season Myles Bailey has rushed for 51 yards (51 per game) on nine carries, while also catching three passes for 28 yards (28 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalen McGaughy’s 126 receiving yards (126 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions with two touchdowns.
- Carlos Carriere has racked up 75 receiving yards (75 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in five passes this year.
- Joel Wilson’s six receptions have yielded 64 yards (64 ypg).
South Alabama Players to Watch
- La’Damian Webb’s team-high 98 rushing yards (98 per game) have come on 18 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on two catches for 18 yards (18 per game).
- This season Braylon McReynolds has racked up three carries for 25 yards (25 per game), while also catching four passes for 39 yards (39 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalen Wayne’s 98 receiving yards (98 yards per game) lead the team. He has three receptions with two touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy has put together a 72-yard season so far (72 receiving yards per game), reeling in six passes.
Where To Watch Central Michigan vs. South Alabama
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.