Hunter Renfroe brings a 10-game hitting streak into the Milwaukee Brewers’ (70-62) game against the Arizona Diamondbacks (63-69), at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Chase Field.
The Diamondbacks are favored (-157 on the moneyline) when they square off against the Brewers (+134). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zac Gallen (10-2), and Jason Alexander (2-1) taking the ball for the Milwaukee Brewers. The total for this game is set at 7.5.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Arizona has been listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only two times over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- Arizona has a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Milwaukee has been the underdog once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zac Gallen
- The Diamondbacks are 20-6-0 against the spread when Gallen starts.
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite in 11 of Gallen’s starts this season, and they went 6-5 in those games.
- Gallen’s team has won 16 of his 25 starts.
- Gallen’s starts went over the run total 12 times in 26 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jason Alexander
- When Alexander starts, his team is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has won each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Alexander’s team has won four of his eight starts.
- Games started by Alexander have a 3-4-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks in home runs (31) and runs batted in (75).
- Among all batters in MLB play, Walker’s home run total ranks seventh and his RBI tally ranks 26th.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .249 with 36 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 48 walks.
- Marte ranks 157th in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 132nd in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .237 with 20 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 41 walks.
- Josh Rojas’ .277 batting average is a team-high mark.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .228 this season with a team-high 28 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Tellez’s home run total is 12th, and his RBI total is 24th.
- Tellez has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .188 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Christian Yelich’s batting average of .259 leads all Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Yelich currently ranks 140th in home runs and 132nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in RBI with 77 while batting .232 with 26 home runs.
- Adames brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .217 with two doubles and an RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .243 with an OBP of .312 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.