The Washington Commanders (0-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, September 11, 2022 against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0). The total has been set at 44 points for this matchup.
Commanders vs. Jaguars Predictions
Washington vs. Jaguars Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- The Commanders had seven wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- The Commanders won once ATS (1-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater last year.
- Out of 17 Commanders games last year, seven went over the total.
- The Commanders finished with a 3-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 75% of those games).
- The Commanders played as a moneyline favorite of -162 or shorter in only two games last season, and they won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Commanders’ implied win probability is 61.8%.
- Against the spread, the Jaguars were 5-12-0 last season.
- The Jaguars had an ATS record of 4-8 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last year.
- Last year, five of the Jaguars’ 17 games hit the over.
- Last season, the Jaguars won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which they were the underdog.
- The Jaguars had a record of 2-10 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +137 on the moneyline.
- A total of 10 times last year, the Commanders and their opponent combined to score more than 44 points.
- Jaguars games finished with over 44 points scored eight times last year.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 34.6 points per contest, 9.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams combined to yield 52.4 points per game last season, which is 8.4 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Commanders games last season was 45.4, 1.4 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total points scored in Jaguars games last year (44) is 1.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Washington Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz finished 33rd overall among all players and 25th among all QBs in 2021 with 258.0 fantasy points (15.2 per game).
- Wentz collected total 258.0 fantasy points last season (15.2 per game), which made him the 33rd-ranked player overall and the 25th-ranked QB.
- Last year, Taylor Heinicke’s 223.9 total fantasy points made him the No. 50 fantasy player and No. 38 QB. He averaged 13.2 fantasy points per game.
- Heinicke’s 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 56th overall and 40th among QBs with 221.9 points (13.9 per game).
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence’s stellar 2021 fantasy campaign saw him collect 199.0 fantasy points (11.7 per game) and finish 67th overall among all players and 43rd among all QBs.
- Lawrence placed 67th overall and 43rd among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 199.0 fantasy points (11.7 per game).
- Last year, James Robinson’s 142.9 total fantasy points made him the No. 150 fantasy player and No. 49 RB. He averaged 8.4 fantasy points per game.
- Robinson put together the 150th-ranked fantasy season (49th among RBs) last season. He totaled 142.9 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
Where To Watch Commanders vs. Jaguars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.