Willy Adames is only one hit away from his 100th of the campaign as his Milwaukee Brewers (69-60) prep for the Arizona Diamondbacks (61-68) on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Brewers (-136 moneyline odds) take the field at the Diamondbacks (+115). The Brewers will start Brandon Woodruff (9-3) versus the Diamondbacks and Merrill Kelly (11-5). The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Brewers combined with their opponents to go over the run total four times.
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 4-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 9-1-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Arizona has six wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brandon Woodruff
- The Brewers have a 12-8-0 ATS record in Woodruff’s 20 starts that had a set spread.
- The Brewers have a 13-6 record in Woodruff’s 19 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Woodruff’s team has won 14 of his 20 starts.
- Woodruff has started 20 contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 10 of them.
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- Kelly and his team are 17-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 8-12.
- Kelly’s team has a 13-13 record in his starts this season.
- In games Kelly has started this season, the teams are 13-15-0 at hitting the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez has collected a team-best 27 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Tellez’s home run total ranks 15th and his RBI tally ranks 23rd.
- Christian Yelich’s .260 batting average paces his team.
- Yelich ranks 136th in home runs and 124th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Adames has put up a team-high 77 runs batted in.
- Andrew McCutchen has 21 doubles, 14 home runs and 42 walks while batting .244.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (30) and runs batted in (73) this season while batting .233.
- In all of MLB, Walker ranks eighth in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Walker takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .389 with a double, four walks and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte has collected 102 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .418 on the year.
- Marte currently is 155th in homers and 124th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Daulton Varsho has 101 hits this season and a slash line of .239/.309/.428.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona with a .276 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 42 RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.