Mark Canha is just two hits away from his 100th of the campaign as his New York Mets (82-48) prep for the Los Angeles Dodgers (90-38) on Wednesday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are an underdog (+125 moneyline odds to win) when they visit the Mets (-147). The Mets will give the ball to Jacob deGrom (3-1) versus the Dodgers and Tyler Anderson (13-2). The over/under in the game is set at 7 total runs.
Mets vs. Dodgers Predictions
Mets vs. Dodgers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mets vs. Dodgers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 3-3 record from the six games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Mets combined with their opponents to go over the run total three times.
- New York’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers have not installed Los Angeles as the underdog once.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Dodgers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Los Angeles has six wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Mets vs. Dodgers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jacob deGrom
- The Mets have a 2-3-0 ATS record in deGrom’s five starts with a set spread.
- The Mets have a 3-2 record in deGrom’s five starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- deGrom’s team has won three of his five starts.
- deGrom has five starts with a set total this season — his team has gone under each game.
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- When Anderson starts, his team is 18-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This will be his first game as the moneyline underdog this season.
- Anderson’s team is 18-4 when he starts this season.
- Out of Anderson’s 24 starts with a total this season, 12 have hit the over.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso paces the Mets in home runs (31) and runs batted in (105).
- Alonso ranks fourth in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .265 with 17 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 54 walks.
- Lindor ranks 35th in homers and ninth in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Starling Marte is batting .293 with 24 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 25 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo has 25 doubles, five triples, 12 home runs and 52 walks while batting .264.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles in batting average (.322) this season while adding 16 home runs and 81 RBI.
- Freeman ranks 64th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Freeman enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .400 with four doubles, a walk and eight RBI.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .561 this season, with a team-best 31 homers while driving in 69 runs.
- Betts is fourth in homers and 31st in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Betts has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .500 with three doubles, four home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Trea Turner leads Los Angeles in RBI with 86 while batting .308 with 18 home runs.
- Will Smith is batting .268 with an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .471 this season.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Dodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.