The Cleveland Guardians (66-58) visit the Seattle Mariners (69-57) at 10:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Guardians (+154 underdog on the moneyline) are away versus the Mariners (-182). The scheduled starters are Luis Castillo (5-5) for the Seattle Mariners, and Zach Plesac (2-11) for the Cleveland Guardians. The over/under for the game is 7 total runs.
Mariners vs. Guardians Predictions
Mariners vs. Guardians Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mariners vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle was favored on the moneyline in eight of its last 10 games, and finished 5-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Seattle has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Cleveland has been the underdog twice and won both contests.
- In their last nine games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Over its last 10 games, Cleveland is 5-4-0 against the spread.
Mariners vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Castillo
- The Mariners have an 11-7-0 ATS record in Castillo’s 18 starts that had a set spread.
- The Mariners are 3-3 in Castillo’s six starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Castillo’s team has compiled an 11-7 record over his 18 starts.
- Castillo’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in seven of 18 games.
Projected starter: Zach Plesac
- When Plesac starts, his team is 8-15-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-9.
- In games Plesac has started, his team is 8-14.
- Out of Plesac’s 23 starts with a total this season, nine have hit the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .267 with 19 doubles, three triples, 20 home runs and 31 walks.
- In MLB action, Rodriguez ranks 37th in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Ty France has a club-high .276 batting average.
- France currently ranks 82nd in homers and 45th in RBI in the majors.
- Eugenio Suarez has put up a team-high 23 home runs and 71 runs batted in.
- J.P. Crawford has 21 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 47 walks while batting .258.
- Crawford heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .308 with two walks and an RBI.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .283 this season with a team-high 25 home runs and 104 RBI.
- In all of MLB, Ramirez is 19th in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 123 hits and an OBP of .372 to go with a slugging percentage of .392 this season.
- Kwan ranks 303rd overall in homers and 181st in RBI this year.
- Kwan has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
- Amed Rosario is slashing .286/.321/.409 this season for the Guardians.
- Rosario heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a double and a walk.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland in batting average (.304) this season while adding 15 home runs and 59 RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.