The New York Yankees (75-48) aim to sweep the New York Mets (79-45) on Tuesday at Yankee Stadium, beginning at 7:05 PM ET.
The Yankees are a home favorite (-123) against the Mets (+103). The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Frankie Montas (4-10, 3.87 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Mets will counter with Taijuan Walker (10-3, 3.36 ERA). The game’s over/under is set at 8.5.
Yankees vs. Mets Predictions
Yankees vs. Mets Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Mets Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- The Yankees went 3-5 across the eight games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Yankees have put together a 2-8-0 record against the spread over their past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mets have a record of 3-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mets and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Mets have a record of 5-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Yankees vs. Mets Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Frankie Montas
- The Yankees have an 8-14-0 record against the spread in Montás’ starts.
- The Yankees have been favored on the moneyline in 11 of Montás’ starts this season, and they went 3-8 in those games.
- Montás’ team is 6-16 in his 22 starts.
- Montás’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in seven of 22 contests.
Projected starter: Taijuan Walker
- Walker and his team are 11-10-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 4-5 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Walker’s team is 12-9 when he starts this season.
- Games started by Walker have a 8-13-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 47 home runs and 103 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Judge ranks first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .221 with 19 doubles, a triple, 28 home runs and 52 walks.
- Rizzo ranks eighth in home runs and 27th in RBI this season.
- Rizzo enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double and two walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .281 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- LeMahieu takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with two RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi has a club-best .303 batting average.
- Benintendi enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (30) and runs batted in (102) this season while batting .268.
- Alonso is sixth in home runs and second in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Francisco Lindor has 131 hits and an OBP of .346 to go with a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Lindor is 32nd in homers and fifth in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Lindor has safely hit in eight games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .326 with a triple, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Starling Marte has 125 hits this season and a slash line of .293/.345/.464.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected 118 hits this season and has an OBP of .354. He’s slugging .415 on the year.
- Nimmo has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Mets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.