The Los Angeles Dodgers (81-36) and Miami Marlins (52-66) clash on Friday at 10:10 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are favored at home (-266) against the Marlins (+216). The scheduled starters are Tyler Anderson (13-2) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Jesus Luzardo (3-5) for the Miami Marlins. The matchup has an over/under of 8 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Marlins Predictions
Dodgers vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was favored on the moneyline in eight of its last 10 games, and finished 7-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents are 1-6-3 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Miami is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- The Dodgers are 17-5-0 ATS in Anderson’s 22 starts with a set spread.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in 22 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 18-4 in those games.
- Anderson’s team has won 16 of his 20 starts.
- Anderson’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 11 of 22 games.
Projected starter: Jesús Luzardo
- Luzardo’s team is 4-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Miami has a record of 2-3 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Luzardo’s team has won three of his nine starts this season.
- Games Luzardo has started this season hit the over two times in nine chances.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has a team-high batting average of .316.
- Among hitters in baseball, Freeman ranks 53rd in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Freeman has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Trea Turner’s 83 runs batted in pace his team.
- Turner ranks 39th in home runs and fifth in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Mookie Betts paces the Dodgers with 27 home runs.
- Will Smith has 20 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 44 walks while batting .271.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Jesus Aguilar leads Miami in home runs (15) and runs batted in (48) this season while batting .237.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Aguilar’s home run total is 65th, and his RBI total is 86th.
- Miguel Rojas is batting .238 with an OBP of .289 and a slugging percentage of .339 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rojas ranks 212th in homers and 211th in RBI.
- Garrett Cooper is batting .269 to lead Miami, while adding seven homers and 42 runs batted in this season.
- Jon Berti has collected 58 hits this season and has an OBP of .357. He’s slugging .379 on the year.
- Berti heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two doubles and an RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.