Tommy Pham is only two hits away from his 100th of the campaign as his Boston Red Sox (59-60) face the Baltimore Orioles (61-57) on Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
The Orioles are favored (-111) in a projected close game against the Red Sox (-108). The scheduled starters are Jordan Lyles (9-9) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Kutter Crawford (3-4) for the Boston Red Sox. The contest has a set total of 9.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Predictions
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Red Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore was named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just once in the last 10 games, and lost that matchup.
- In their last 10 outings, the Orioles and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Baltimore’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Boston has a record of 2-3.
- The Red Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Boston is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- When Lyles starts, the Orioles have gone 15-9-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles were named the moneyline favorite for two Lyles starts this season — they split the games.
- Lyles’ team has an 11-13 record in his starts this season.
- Lyles has had 24 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and 11 of those games hit the over.
Projected starter: Kutter Crawford
- Crawford’s team is 6-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 4-3.
- Crawford’s team has a 4-5 record in his starts this season.
- In Crawford’s nine starts with a total, the teams have hit the over four times.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins has put up a team-best batting average of .263.
- In MLB, Mullins ranks 119th in home runs and 79th in RBI.
- Mullins enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .176 with a triple, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Anthony Santander has put his power on display as he leads his team with 20 home runs and 62 runs batted in.
- Santander ranks 32nd in home runs and 32nd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Austin Hays is batting .252 with 26 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 24 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle has 24 doubles, 16 home runs and 28 walks while hitting .248.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (25) and runs batted in (63) this season while batting .300.
- Devers’ home run total ranks 15th in the big leagues, and he is 29th in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 120 hits and an OBP of .327 to go with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
- Verdugo ranks 191st overall in homers and 52nd in RBI this year.
- Verdugo takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .438 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts’ batting average of .303 leads all Boston hitters this season.
- Bogaerts has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Pham is batting .241 with an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Red Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.