The Cincinnati Reds (45-69) host the Philadelphia Phillies (64-51) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Phillies are a favorite (-185) at the Reds (+156). The starting pitchers are Kyle Gibson (7-5) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and T.J. Zeuch (0-1) for the Cincinnati Reds. The over/under in the game is 9.5 total runs.
Phillies vs. Reds Predictions
Phillies vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Phillies vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and went 6-1 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Phillies and their opponents combined to go over the total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Philadelphia’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents are 3-6-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Cincinnati has four wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Phillies vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Gibson
- The Phillies are 16-6-0 ATS in Gibson’s 22 starts with a set spread.
- The Phillies are 6-4 in Gibson’s 10 starts this season with Philadelphia as the moneyline favorite.
- Gibson’s team is 13-9 over his 22 starts.
- Gibson’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in eight of 22 contests.
Projected starter: T.J. Zeuch
- Zeuch and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Zeuch’s team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Zeuch with a total this season hit the over.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Kyle Schwarber leads the Phillies in home runs (34) and runs batted in (69).
- Schwarber ranks second in home runs and 19th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rhys Hoskins is batting .249 with 21 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 57 walks.
- Hoskins currently ranks 15th in home runs and 59th in RBI in the majors.
- Hoskins heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .222 with five walks.
- J.T. Realmuto is batting .261 with 17 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 32 walks.
- Alec Bohm has a club-leading .287 batting average.
- Bohm heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .182 with two RBI.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.265) and runs batted in (54) this season while also slugging six homers.
- Farmer is 213th in homers and 59th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Farmer takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .395 with a double, two walks and four RBI.
- Joey Votto leads Cincinnati in home runs with 11 while driving in 41 runs and slugging .374.
- Votto currently ranks 113th in home runs and 126th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Nick Senzel is slashing .243/.303/.313 this season for the Reds.
- Albert Almora Jr. has collected 46 hits this season and has an OBP of .275. He’s slugging .360 on the year.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.