The Los Angeles Dodgers (79-33) aim to sweep the Kansas City Royals (47-68) on Sunday at Kauffman Stadium, beginning at 2:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are away from home and big favorites (-260) against the Royals (+213). The Dodgers will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (13-1) against the Royals and Brady Singer (5-4). The contest has a set total of 9.
Dodgers vs. Royals Predictions
Dodgers vs. Royals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles played each of its last 10 games as a moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in all of its past 10 games.
- Kansas City has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Kansas City has won seven of its last 10 games against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- The Dodgers have gone 17-4-0 ATS in Anderson’s 21 starts that had a set spread.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in 21 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 18-3 in those games.
- Anderson’s team has put together a 16-3 record in his 19 starts.
- Anderson’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 11 of 21 contests.
Projected starter: Brady Singer
- When Singer starts, his team is 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 63.6% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 7-4.
- Singer’s team has won eight of his 15 starts.
- In games Singer has started this season, the teams are 5-10-2 at hitting the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has accumulated a team-high batting average of .320.
- Freeman ranks 58th in homers and 13th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Trea Turner has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 83 RBI.
- Turner ranks 37th in home runs among hitters in MLB and fifth in RBI.
- Turner has hit safely in eight games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .310 with three doubles, a home run and eight RBI.
- Mookie Betts has launched a team-best 26 homers.
- Will Smith is batting .277 with 20 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 43 walks.
- Smith brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads Kansas City in runs batted in with 57 while batting .256, which is also best on the team.
- Witt Jr. ranks 58th in home runs and 41st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Hunter Dozier is batting .246 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
- Among all major league batters, Dozier ranks 132nd in homers and 166th in RBI.
- MJ Melendez has 69 hits this season and a slash line of .232/.322/.434.
- Salvador Perez is slugging .453 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 52 runs.
- Perez heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.