The Milwaukee Brewers (58-50) will look to Keston Hiura, currently on a two-game homer streak, versus the Tampa Bay Rays (58-50) at 8:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at American Family Field.
The Rays (+144 underdog moneyline odds) visit the Brewers (-168). The starting pitchers are Freddy Peralta (3-2) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Jimmy Yacabonis (1-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays. The contest has a set total of 8.
Brewers vs. Rays Predictions
Brewers vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee was favored on the moneyline in each of its last 10 games, and went 4-6 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Tampa Bay has a record of 1-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 3-5-2 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Tampa Bay has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Freddy Peralta
- The Brewers have a 1-8-0 ATS record in Peralta’s nine starts with a set spread.
- The Brewers are 5-3 in Peralta’s eight starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Peralta’s team has won five of his nine starts.
- Peralta’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in six of nine games.
Projected starter: Jimmy Yacabonis
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez paces the Brewers in home runs (22) and runs batted in (70).
- Tellez’s home runs rank 18th in MLB and he ranks 10th in RBI in MLB.
- Christian Yelich’s .263 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Yelich ranks 157th in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 160th in RBI.
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with 22 home runs.
- Adames has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, a home run and six RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is hitting .252 with 19 doubles, 11 home runs and 37 walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.276) this season while adding five home runs and 34 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Diaz ranks 227th in home runs and 167th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in with 51 while batting .258 with 12 homers.
- Arozarena ranks 86th in homers and 58th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Arozarena has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with two doubles, three walks and four RBI.
- David Peralta has collected 76 base hits, an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .452 this season.
- David Peralta enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Isaac Paredes’ 14 home runs are most among Tampa Bay batters. He’s driven in 31 runs this season while slugging .467.
- Paredes has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.