The St. Louis Cardinals (60-48) and Colorado Rockies (48-63) square off on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Coors Field.
The Cardinals are away from home and heavy favorites (-225) against the Rockies (+190). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Miles Mikolas (8-8), and Chad Kuhl taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies. The game’s total is set at 10.
Cardinals vs. Rockies Predictions
Cardinals vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cardinals vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- St. Louis went 8-1 across the nine games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — 12 had a set run total — the Cardinals and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- St. Louis is 8-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Colorado has a record of 3-7.
- The Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Colorado has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Cardinals vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Miles Mikolas
- The Cardinals are 13-10-0 ATS in Mikolas’ 23 starts with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are 9-4 in Mikolas’ 13 starts this season with St. Louis as the moneyline favorite.
- In Mikolas’ 22 starts, his team is 13-9.
- Mikolas’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in nine of 23 games.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Cardinals Batting Leaders
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with 26 home runs and 84 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .332.
- In MLB action, Goldschmidt ranks seventh in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado has 26 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 39 walks while batting .301.
- Arenado ranks 18th in home runs and 14th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Arenado has hit safely in six straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .314 with two doubles, four home runs, six walks and nine RBI.
- Tommy Edman is hitting .256 with 18 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- Dylan Carlson is hitting .244 with 24 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 27 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 22 and runs batted in with 74.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Cron’s home run total is 18th, and his RBI total is seventh.
- Cron enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .273 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .264 with an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .449 this season.
- Blackmon is 42nd in homers and 24th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 107 base hits, an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .427 this season.
- Jose Iglesias leads Colorado in batting average (.312) this season while adding three home runs and 40 RBI.
- Iglesias has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
Where To Watch Cardinals vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.