The Baltimore Orioles (54-51) host the Pittsburgh Pirates (43-62) on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, with both teams on winning streaks. The Orioles have taken three straight games, and the Pirates three straight.
The Pirates (+143 underdog on the moneyline) visit the Orioles (-167). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Baltimore Orioles looking to Dean Kremer (3-3), and Mitch Keller (3-7) getting the nod for the Pittsburgh Pirates. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Orioles vs. Pirates Predictions
Orioles vs. Pirates Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Pirates Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore went 2-1 over the three games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Orioles and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Baltimore’s record against the spread is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Pittsburgh has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Pirates and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Pittsburgh is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Pirates Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dean Kremer
- The Orioles are 6-4-0 against the spread when Kremer starts.
- The Orioles have yet to be named a moneyline favorite when Kremer starts this season.
- Kremer’s team has won six of his 10 starts.
- Kremer’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in four of 10 games.
Projected starter: Mitch Keller
- Keller’s team is 8-10-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Pittsburgh has a record of 4-10 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Keller’s team has won five of his 18 starts.
- Games started by Keller have a 7-8-3 record at hitting the over this season.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins has accumulated a team-high batting average of .260.
- Among batters in MLB play, Mullins ranks 137th in homers and 78th in RBI.
- Mullins has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Anthony Santander’s 19 home runs and 59 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Santander currently ranks 27th in home runs and 24th in RBI in the bigs.
- Santander takes a 14-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .400 with three doubles, three home runs and 10 RBI.
- Austin Hays is batting .258 with 24 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 23 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .252 with 22 doubles, 14 home runs and 22 walks.
Pirates Batting Leaders
- Bryan Reynolds leads Pittsburgh in home runs with 16, runs batted in with 34 and his batting average of .258 is also best on his team.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Reynolds is 41st in home runs and 156th in RBI.
- Reynolds heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .246 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .350 this season.
- Hayes currently is 222nd in home runs and 173rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Hayes heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Ben Gamel has 53 hits this season and a slash line of .237/.333/.362.
- Michael Chavis has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .285. He’s slugging .415 on the year.
- Chavis has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .500 with a double and an RBI.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Pirates
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.