DJ LeMahieu will look for his 100th hit of the year (he has 99) when his New York Yankees (69-34) play the Seattle Mariners (55-48) at 7:05 PM ET on Monday.
The Yankees are a home favorite (-187) against the Mariners (+157). The New York Yankees will give the start to Domingo German (0-1, 8.22 ERA), who is looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Marco Gonzales (6-10, 3.66 ERA). The matchup has an over/under of 9 total runs.
Yankees vs. Mariners Predictions
Yankees vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York was favored on the moneyline for eight of its last 10 games, and went 5-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Yankees and their opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- New York has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Seattle has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Seattle has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Yankees vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Domingo Germán
- Germán has started two games with set spreads, and the Yankees went 1-1-0.
- The Yankees have not been a moneyline favorite when Germán starts this season.
- His team lost both of the matchups he’s appeared in this season.
- Germán’s two starts with a total this season finished 1-1-0 against the total.
Projected starter: Marco Gonzales
- Gonzales’ team is 12-8-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team has been victorious in 37.5% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 6-10.
- Gonzales’ team has won eight of his 20 starts.
- In games Gonzales has started this season, the teams are 8-12-0 at hitting the over.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge leads the Yankees with 42 home runs and 91 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Judge ranks first in homers and first in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .226 with 16 doubles, a triple, 25 home runs and 46 walks.
- Rizzo ranks seventh in home runs among hitters in MLB and 17th in RBI.
- Rizzo heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .375 with three home runs, three walks and five RBI.
- LeMahieu is batting .288 with 15 doubles, 11 home runs and 55 walks.
- LeMahieu heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .318 with two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi’s .314 batting average paces his team.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads Seattle in batting average (.308) this season while adding 13 home runs and 52 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, France’s home run total is 66th, and his RBI total is 40th.
- France heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .264 with an OBP of .339 and a slugging percentage of .374 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Crawford ranks 216th in home runs and 197th in RBI.
- Adam Frazier has collected 90 base hits, an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .312 this season.
- Frazier has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with two walks and an RBI.
- Jesse Winker has collected 75 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .349 on the year.
- Winker heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.