The Arizona Diamondbacks (45-56) hope to break their three-game losing run against the Cleveland Guardians (52-49), at 7:10 PM ET on Monday.
The favored Guardians (-142 on the moneyline to win) play at home against the Diamondbacks (+119). The Guardians will start Cal Quantrill (7-5) against the Diamondbacks and Zach Davies. The matchup has an over/under of 8.5 total runs.
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Cleveland has been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only once, a game it lost.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Guardians and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Arizona has a record of 3-3.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Arizona has won seven of its last 10 games against the spread.
Guardians vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians have a 12-9-0 record against the spread in Quantrill’s starts.
- The Guardians are 5-4 in Quantrill’s nine starts this season with Cleveland as the moneyline favorite.
- Quantrill’s team has a 10-9 record in his 19 starts.
- Quantrill’s starts went over the run total 13 times in 21 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Zach Davies
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has put up a team-best 21 home runs and 84 runs batted in.
- In MLB play, Ramirez ranks 17th in homers and third in RBI.
- Ramirez enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .261 with two doubles, two home runs and five RBI.
- Amed Rosario is batting .290 with 18 doubles, six triples, four home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Rosario ranks 256th in home runs and 142nd in RBI.
- Rosario takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .217 with a walk and an RBI.
- Steven Kwan leads the Guardians with a team-high batting average of .295.
- Kwan takes a 14-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is batting .354 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Josh Naylor has 17 doubles, 14 home runs and 19 walks while batting .282.
- Naylor heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker is batting .197 this season with a team-high 23 home runs and 52 RBI.
- Walker is 11th in home runs and 40th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Ketel Marte’s batting average of .264 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Marte ranks 106th in home runs and 128th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Daulton Varsho has collected 77 base hits, an OBP of .309 and a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Josh Rojas has 69 hits and an OBP of .351 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.