The Baltimore Orioles (50-49) and Cincinnati Reds (38-60) square off on Friday at 6:40 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds play as a home underdog (+111) against the Orioles (-131). The Reds will give the start to Mike Minor, but the Orioles’ starter is yet to be announced for this game. The contest has a set total of 9.5.
Orioles vs. Reds Predictions
Orioles vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore has been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only two times over the last 10 games, and split those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Orioles and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Baltimore’s record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 3-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Cincinnati has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mike Minor
- The left-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins has 23 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 31 walks while hitting .260.
- In MLB play, Mullins ranks 143rd in homers and 88th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander’s 17 home runs and 52 RBI both pace his team.
- Santander ranks 32nd in homers and 35th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Santander brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .275 with four doubles, two home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Austin Hays is batting .261 with 24 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 22 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle is hitting .251 with 21 doubles, 14 home runs and 19 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury leads Cincinnati in home runs with 19, runs batted in with 57 and his batting average of .268 is also best on his team.
- Drury ranks 22nd in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Tommy Pham has collected 81 hits this season and has an OBP of .325. He’s slugging .385 on the year.
- Pham ranks 86th overall in homers and 98th in RBI this season.
- Pham enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double and three RBI.
- Kyle Farmer has collected 76 base hits, an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- Joey Votto is batting .211 with an OBP of .322 and a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.