The San Diego Padres (55-45) and Minnesota Twins (52-46) square off on Friday at 9:40 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at PETCO Park.
The Padres are favored (-120 moneyline odds) when they host the Twins (+100). The Padres will give the ball to Blake Snell (2-5) versus the Twins and Joe Ryan (7-3). The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Padres vs. Twins Predictions
Padres vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego has a 3-4 record over the seven games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Padres and their opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego is 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 0-3.
- The Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Minnesota has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Padres vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Blake Snell
- When Snell starts, the Padres have gone 4-8-0 against the spread.
- The Padres are 2-5 in Snell’s seven starts this season with San Diego as the moneyline favorite.
- Snell’s team has compiled a 3-9 record over his 12 starts.
- Snell’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in four of 12 games.
Projected starter: Joe Ryan
- Ryan and his team are 9-6-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 25% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (1-3).
- Ryan’s team has won 10 of his 15 starts this season.
- Out of Ryan’s 15 starts with a total this season, seven have hit the over.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado leads the Padres with 16 home runs and 54 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .299.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Machado’s home run total ranks 34th and his RBI tally ranks 24th.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .242 with 21 doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 51 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Profar ranks 116th in homers and 85th in RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth has 23 doubles, three triples, nine home runs and 47 walks while batting .235.
- Eric Hosmer has 16 doubles, seven home runs and 31 walks while hitting .274.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.333) this season while adding five home runs and 33 RBI.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 214th in MLB, and he is 150th in RBI.
- Jorge Polanco leads Minnesota in runs batted in (49) this season. He’s batting .240 while slugging .427.
- Polanco is 47th in homers and 44th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Max Kepler is slashing .244/.344/.390 this season for the Twins.
- Byron Buxton’s 24 home runs are most among Minnesota batters. He’s driven in 44 runs this season while slugging .535.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.