The Baltimore Orioles (49-49) host the Tampa Bay Rays (53-45) at 12:35 PM ET on Thursday.
The Rays (+106 underdog moneyline odds to win) visit the Orioles (-125). The Orioles will start Jordan Lyles (6-8) versus the Rays and Ryan Yarbrough (0-5). The game’s total is set at 9.
Orioles vs. Rays Predictions
Orioles vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Baltimore was listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just once, a game it lost.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Orioles and their opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- Baltimore’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Tampa Bay has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- The Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Tampa Bay is 3-7-0 against the spread.
Orioles vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- The Orioles have a 12-8-0 record against the spread in Lyles’ starts.
- The Orioles were named the moneyline favorite for one Lyles start this season — they lost.
- Lyles’ team has put together an 8-12 record in his 20 starts.
- Lyles’ starts hit the over on the run total nine times in 20 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Ryan Yarbrough
- Yarbrough and his team have a record of 2-5-0 against the spread when he starts.
- He has started four games with his team as the moneyline underdog, and lost each time.
- Yarbrough’s team is 1-6 when he starts this season.
- Games started by Yarbrough have a 4-3-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins is hitting .260 with 23 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 31 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Mullins ranks 143rd in home runs and 85th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander’s 17 home runs and 51 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Santander ranks 30th in homers and 36th in RBI this year.
- Santander takes a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .250 with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Austin Hays is batting .260 with 23 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 22 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle has 21 doubles, 14 home runs and 19 walks while hitting .254.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a .294 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 31 RBI.
- Diaz’s home run total ranks 249th in MLB, and he is 164th in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in runs batted in with 47 while batting .256 with 12 homers.
- Arozarena ranks 69th among batters in MLB in home runs, and 52nd in RBI.
- Arozarena brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles and three RBI.
- Ji-Man Choi is slashing .266/.369/.435 this season for the Rays.
- Choi heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .143 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Isaac Paredes leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 14 while driving in 29 runs and slugging .497.
- Paredes has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .158 with a home run, three walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.