The Milwaukee Brewers (53-44) and Minnesota Twins (52-44) square off on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET, beginning a two-game series at American Family Field.
The Brewers (-115 moneyline odds to win) take the field against the Twins (-103) in a projected tight contest. The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Ethan Small, and Dylan Bundy (6-4) taking the ball for the Minnesota Twins. The over/under in the game is 9.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Twins Predictions
Brewers vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 4-2 over the six games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- The Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Minnesota has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ethan Small
- Small has started just one game with a set spread, which the Brewers failed to cover.
- The Brewers were named the moneyline favorite for one Small start this season — they won.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Small’s lone start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- When Bundy starts, his team is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has won 42.9% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (3-4).
- In games Bundy has started, his team is 7-9.
- In games Bundy has started this season, the teams are 9-4-3 at hitting the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez has put up a team-high 58 runs batted in.
- Tellez’s home runs rank 24th in MLB and he ranks 18th in RBI in MLB.
- Willy Adames’ 20 home runs pace his team.
- Adames currently ranks 16th in homers and 28th in RBI in the bigs.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .250 with 13 doubles, four triples, eight home runs and 49 walks.
- Yelich brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, a triple, three walks and an RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen’s .255 batting average leads his team.
- McCutchen has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota in batting average (.341) this season while adding five home runs and 33 RBI.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Arraez’s home run total is 211th, and his RBI total is 149th.
- Arraez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .300 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Jorge Polanco is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .245 average, 14 homers and 49 RBI.
- Among all major league hitters, Polanco ranks 49th in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- Polanco takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .353 with two doubles, a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Max Kepler has 70 hits this season and a slash line of .244/.344/.390.
- Byron Buxton is slugging .531 this season, with a team-best 23 homers while driving in 43 runs.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.