The Chicago White Sox (48-48) and Colorado Rockies (44-53) square off on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET, beginning a two-game series at Coors Field.
A projected close contest features the White Sox (-114 moneyline odds to win) against the Rockies (-105). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Michael Kopech (3-6), and German Marquez (6-7) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies. The over/under for this game is set at 10.5.
White Sox vs. Rockies Predictions
White Sox vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago went 5-2 across the seven games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the White Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Chicago’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Colorado has a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has a record of 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
White Sox vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Kopech
- The White Sox have a 7-10-0 record against the spread in Kopech’s starts.
- The White Sox are 4-6 in Kopech’s 10 starts this season with Chicago as the moneyline favorite.
- Kopech’s team has won seven of his 17 starts.
- Kopech has had 17 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and five of those games finished over the total.
Projected starter: Germán Márquez
- Marquez and his team are 8-10-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 46.2% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 6-7.
- Marquez’s team has a 10-8 record in his starts this season.
- In Marquez’s 18 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over nine times.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu has 26 doubles, 11 home runs and 46 walks while hitting .304.
- Abreu’s home runs rank 83rd in MLB and he ranks 53rd in RBI in MLB.
- Andrew Vaughn is hitting .295 with 17 doubles, 10 home runs and 18 walks.
- Vaughn ranks 98th in homers and 43rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Vaughn brings a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .341 with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and 11 RBI.
- Tim Anderson has racked up a team-best batting average of .310.
- A.J. Pollock has 13 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 15 walks while batting .232.
- Pollock brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a home run, a walk and five RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (22) and runs batted in (70) this season while batting .290.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Cron’s home run total is 11th, and his RBI total is fifth.
- Charlie Blackmon has 96 hits and an OBP of .325 to go with a slugging percentage of .473 this season.
- Blackmon is 40th overall in homers and 18th in RBI this season.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 88 base hits, an OBP of .311 and a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Connor Joe has collected 86 hits this season and has an OBP of .363. He’s slugging .377 on the year.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.