The Miami Marlins (45-51) visit the Cincinnati Reds (37-58) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
Oddsmakers project the Marlins as a tight favorite (-112 moneyline odds) against the Reds (-106). The Marlins will give the ball to Pablo Lopez (6-5) against the Reds and Hunter Greene (3-11). The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
Marlins vs. Reds Predictions
Marlins vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Marlins vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Miami has a 4-4 record across the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Marlins combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Miami’s ATS record is 1-9-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 5-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Reds and their opponents are 7-3-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Cincinnati has a record of 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Marlins vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Pablo López
- The Marlins are 9-10-0 ATS in Lopez’s 19 starts that had a set spread.
- The Marlins are 7-4 in Lopez’s 11 starts this season with Miami as the moneyline favorite.
- Lopez’s team is 11-8 in his 19 starts.
- Lopez has had 19 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and 12 of those outings finished over the total.
Projected starter: Hunter Greene
- Greene’s team is 8-10-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-14.
- In games Greene has started, his team is 4-14.
- In Greene’s 18 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over nine times.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas has 13 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks while batting .238.
- Rojas ranks 185th in homers and 225th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Rojas heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Garrett Cooper’s .279 batting average leads his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Cooper ranks 162nd in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Jesus Aguilar is hitting .245 with 14 doubles, 11 home runs and 21 walks.
- Jesus Sanchez is batting .202 with 10 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury leads Cincinnati in home runs with 19, runs batted in with 57 and his batting average of .271 is also best on his team.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Drury ranks 20th in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Drury takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .200 with a double, a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Kyle Farmer has 75 hits and an OBP of .334 to go with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Farmer is 185th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Tommy Pham is slashing .239/.322/.381 this season for the Reds.
- Joey Votto is batting .215 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- Votto enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
Where To Watch Marlins vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.