Manny Machado is just one hit away from his 100th of the campaign as his San Diego Padres (54-43) prep for the Detroit Tigers (38-58) on Monday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Padres are the road favorite (-158) versus the Tigers (+135). The scheduled starters are Sean Manaea (5-4) for the San Diego Padres, and Drew Hutchison (1-4) for the Detroit Tigers. The total for the game is set at 8 total runs.
Padres vs. Tigers Predictions
Padres vs. Tigers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Tigers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego went 3-4 across the seven games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Padres and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- San Diego’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Detroit has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 1-9 in those contests.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 11 games with a total.
- Detroit is 3-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Padres vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sean Manaea
- The Padres have a 7-10-0 record against the spread in Manaea’s starts.
- The Padres are 8-5 in Manaea’s 13 starts this season with San Diego as the moneyline favorite.
- Manaea’s team has put together a 9-8 record over his 17 starts.
- Manaea has started 17 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in 10 of them.
Projected starter: Drew Hutchison
- Hutchison and his team are 3-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 40% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 2-3.
- Hutchison’s team has won two of his five starts this season.
- In games Hutchison has started this season, the teams are 3-2-0 at hitting the over.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Machado has a team-best batting average of .303, while pacing the Padres in home runs (16) and runs batted in (54).
- Machado’s home runs rank 33rd in MLB and he ranks 24th in RBI in MLB.
- Machado heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Jurickson Profar has 21 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 49 walks while hitting .238.
- Profar ranks 137th in home runs and 98th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Jake Cronenworth has 23 doubles, three triples, nine home runs and 44 walks while batting .239.
- Eric Hosmer is batting .274 with 16 doubles, seven home runs and 30 walks.
- Hosmer brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Javier Baez is batting .220 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 36 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Baez’s home run total is 111th, and his RBI total is 114th.
- Jonathan Schoop has 72 hits and an OBP of .240 to go with a slugging percentage of .310 this season.
- Schoop is 184th in homers and 204th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Harold Castro has 59 hits this season and a slash line of .284/.314/.418.
- Castro heads into this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last nine outings he is batting .344 with four doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Miguel Cabrera leads Detroit in batting average (.282) this season while adding three home runs and 35 RBI.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Tigers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.