The Cincinnati Reds (36-58) and Miami Marlins (45-50) square off in the first of a four-game series on Monday at Great American Ball Park, at 6:40 PM ET. The Reds are coming off a series defeat to the Cardinals, and the Marlins a series win over the Pirates.
The favored Reds (-123 on the moneyline to win) play at home against the Marlins (+103). The Reds will give the ball to Nick Lodolo (2-3) versus the Marlins and Trevor Rogers (4-9). The over/under for this game is 9.5.
Reds vs. Marlins Predictions
Reds vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Reds vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cincinnati has not been favored on the moneyline over the last 10 games.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Reds and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- Cincinnati’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Miami has been the underdog once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Miami has won one of its last 10 games against the spread.
Reds vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Nick Lodolo
- The Reds have a 3-3-0 ATS record in Lodolo’s six starts that had a set spread.
- The Reds were named the moneyline favorite for one Lodolo start this season — they lost.
- Lodolo’s team has a 3-3 record in his starts this season.
- Lodolo’s starts hit the over on the run total three times in six games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Trevor Rogers
- Rogers’ team is 7-11-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team has been victorious in 23.1% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-10.
- Rogers’ team is 5-13 when he starts this season.
- Games started by Rogers have a 9-7-2 record at hitting the over this season.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury leads the Reds with 18 home runs and 54 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .271.
- Drury’s home runs rank 22nd in MLB and he ranks 24th in RBI in MLB.
- Drury has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with two doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Tommy Pham has 10 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .236.
- Among all MLB hitters, Pham ranks 83rd in home runs and 107th in RBI.
- Kyle Farmer is batting .258 with 18 doubles, six home runs and 22 walks.
- Joey Votto is hitting .215 with 17 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 34 walks.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas is batting .238 with six home runs and 23 RBI for Miami this season.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Rojas is 184th in homers and 221st in RBI.
- Rojas heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Garrett Cooper is batting .279 to lead Miami, while adding seven homers and 40 runs batted in this season.
- Cooper is 158th in homers and 80th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Jesus Aguilar has 82 hits this season and a slash line of .248/.295/.390.
- Aguilar has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with a walk and two RBI.
- Jesus Sanchez has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .265. He’s slugging .379 on the year.
Where To Watch Reds vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.