The Milwaukee Brewers (50-43) and Colorado Rockies (43-50) square off in the first of a four-game series on Friday at American Family Field, at 8:10 PM ET. The Brewers are coming off a series defeat to the Giants, and the Rockies a series win over the Pirates.
The Brewers are the home favorite (-215) versus the Rockies (+185). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Corbin Burnes (7-4), and Antonio Senzatela getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies. The matchup has an over/under set at 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Rockies Predictions
Brewers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee played as the moneyline favorite for six of its last 10 games, and went 2-4 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 2-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Colorado has eight wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Brewers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- When Burnes starts, the Brewers have gone 7-11-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers are 11-7 in Burnes’ 18 starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Burnes’ team has an 11-7 record over his 18 starts.
- Burnes’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in seven of 18 contests.
Projected starter: Antonio Senzatela
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez has a team-high 57 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Tellez ranks 22nd in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich has 12 doubles, three triples, eight home runs and 46 walks while hitting .251.
- Yelich ranks 130th in homers and 148th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Willy Adames leads the Brewers with 19 home runs.
- Adames takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is hitting .255 to pace his team.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .298 with 21 home runs and 69 RBI. All three of those stats rank first among Colorado hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Cron’s home run total is 13th, and his RBI total is fifth.
- Cron has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .412 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 92 hits and an OBP of .326 to go with a slugging percentage of .476 this season.
- Blackmon currently ranks 43rd in home runs and 22nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Blackmon brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .359 with two doubles, two triples, a home run, two walks and nine RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 83 base hits, an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .420 this season.
- Rodgers heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .275 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Connor Joe has collected 85 hits this season and has an OBP of .367. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.