The San Francisco Giants (46-43) and Milwaukee Brewers (50-41) do battle on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
The Brewers (+111 underdog moneyline odds) visit the Giants (-132). The scheduled starters are Alex Cobb (3-4) for the San Francisco Giants, and Eric Lauer (6-3) for the Milwaukee Brewers. The total in the game is 8 total runs.
Giants vs. Brewers Predictions
Giants vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco was favored on the moneyline for five of its last 10 games, and finished 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Giants combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Milwaukee has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Brewers and their opponents are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has two wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Giants vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alex Cobb
- When Cobb starts, the Giants have gone 6-7-0 against the spread.
- The Giants have been favored on the moneyline in 12 of Cobb’s starts this season, and they went 5-7 in those matchups.
- Cobb’s team has put together a 5-8 record in his 13 starts.
- Cobb has had 13 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in eight of those matchups.
Projected starter: Eric Lauer
- Lauer and his team have a record of 8-8-0 against the spread when he starts.
- He has started three games with his team as the moneyline underdog and won each of them.
- Lauer’s team has a 10-6 record in his starts this season.
- Games Lauer has started this season hit the over eight times in 16 chances.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads the Giants with 50 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Flores ranks 49th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is hitting .258 to pace his team.
- Estrada ranks 101st in home runs and 95th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Joc Pederson has launched a team-best 17 home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .236 with 19 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 38 walks.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 55 and has a batting average of .230.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Tellez ranks 23rd in homers and 20th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich has 80 hits and an OBP of .349 to go with a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Yelich ranks 124th in home runs and 142nd in RBI.
- Yelich has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double and three walks.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 18. He’s driven in 50 runs and is slugging .465.
- Andrew McCutchen leads Milwaukee with a batting average of .258. He’s also hit nine home runs with 41 RBI.
- McCutchen enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .238 with a double, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.