Ryan Jeffers rides a two-game homer streak into the Minnesota Twins’ (48-40) game against the Milwaukee Brewers (48-39) at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday, at Target Field.
The Brewers (+115 underdog moneyline odds) are away versus the Twins (-135). The Twins will start Josh Winder (4-2) against the Brewers and Jason Alexander (2-1). The contest has a set total of 9.
Twins vs. Brewers Predictions
Twins vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite for four of its last 10 games, and finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Twins combined with their opponents to go over the total five times.
- Minnesota is 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Sportsbooks have not installed Milwaukee as the underdog in any of its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Milwaukee is 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- The Twins have a 3-2-0 record against the spread in Winder’s starts.
- The Twins were named the moneyline favorite for two Winder starts this season — they won both.
- Over Winder’s five starts, his team is 4-1.
- Winder has started five games with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in two of them.
Projected starter: Jason Alexander
- Alexander’s team is 3-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- In games Alexander has started, his team is 3-3.
- Games Alexander has started this season hit the over three times in six chances.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez has put up a team-best batting average of .348.
- Arraez ranks 235th in home runs and 149th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Max Kepler has 12 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 40 walks while hitting .244.
- Kepler ranks 99th in home runs and 76th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Kepler has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .421 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Byron Buxton has racked up a team-high 23 home runs.
- Buxton has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .095 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Jorge Polanco’s 44 runs batted in pace his team.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs (17) and runs batted in (55) this season while batting .230.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Tellez’s home run total is 19th, and his RBI total is 14th.
- Christian Yelich has collected 79 hits this season and has an OBP of .345. He’s slugging .383 on the year.
- Yelich ranks 114th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 136th in RBI.
- Yelich has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .188 with a double and two walks.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 17. He’s driven in 47 runs and is slugging .472.
- Adames has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .286 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen leads Milwaukee with a batting average of .253. He’s also hit eight home runs with 35 RBI.
- McCutchen has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a home run, two walks and three RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.