The Los Angeles Dodgers (56-29) visit the St. Louis Cardinals (47-42) to kick off a three-game series at Busch Stadium, with first pitch at 7:45 PM ET on Tuesday. The Dodgers are coming off a series victory over the Cubs, and the Cardinals a series split with the Phillies.
The Cardinals are an underdog at home (+122) against the Dodgers (-143). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Mitch White (0-1), and Matthew Liberatore (2-1) answering the bell for the St. Louis Cardinals. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Cardinals Predictions
Dodgers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Cardinals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 10-1 record from the 11 games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total two times (11 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 7-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, St. Louis has a record of 3-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have failed to hit the over nine times.
- St. Louis has won three of its last 10 games against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Cardinals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mitch White
- The Dodgers are 3-5-0 against the spread when White starts.
- The Dodgers are 4-2 in White’s six starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- White’s team has a 4-3 record in his starts this season.
- White’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in three of eight games.
Projected starter: Matthew Liberatore
- Liberatore’s team is 4-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- He and his team have won each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Liberatore’s team has won five of his six starts.
- Games started by Liberatore have a 3-2-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has a team-high batting average of .304.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 65th in MLB and he ranks 16th in RBI in MLB.
- Freeman takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit 20 home runs to lead his team.
- Betts ranks 11th in homers and 34th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Trea Turner has sent home a team-high 62 runs batted in.
- Turner enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .200 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Will Smith has 11 doubles, 13 home runs and 34 walks while hitting .257.
- Smith has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .313 with a double, three walks and four RBI.
Cardinals Batting Leaders
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis in batting average (.335), home runs (19) and runs batted in (65) this season.
- Goldschmidt is 13th in home runs and fourth in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .292 with an OBP of .359 and a slugging percentage of .522 this season.
- Arenado ranks 20th overall in home runs and 14th in RBI this season.
- Tommy Edman is slashing .254/.319/.372 this season for the Cardinals.
- Dylan Carlson is batting .260 with an OBP of .321 and a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Cardinals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.