Luis Arraez is just two hits away from his 100th of the campaign as his Minnesota Twins (47-38) prep for the Texas Rangers (37-43) on Friday at 8:05 PM ET.
The Rangers (+100 underdog moneyline odds) host the Twins (-120). The Twins will give the ball to Sonny Gray (4-1) against the Rangers and Martin Perez (7-2). The total for the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Twins vs. Rangers Predictions
Twins vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota went 3-1 across the four games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (11 of them had set totals), the Twins and their opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 6-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and has gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Texas is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Twins vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sonny Gray
- The Twins have gone 6-5-0 ATS in Gray’s 11 starts that had a set spread.
- The Twins have an 8-2 record in Gray’s 10 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Gray’s team is 8-3 over his 11 starts.
- Gray has started 11 games with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in five of them.
Projected starter: Martín Pérez
- Pérez’s team is 13-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won 75% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (6-2).
- Pérez’s team has won 12 of his 16 starts.
- In games Pérez has started this season, the teams are 6-9-1 at hitting the over.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Arraez has racked up a team-high batting average of .354.
- In MLB play, Arraez ranks 224th in homers and 141st in RBI.
- Arraez heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .400 with five doubles, a triple, a walk and three RBI.
- Max Kepler is hitting .231 with 11 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 40 walks.
- Kepler ranks 90th in home runs and 78th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Byron Buxton has hit a team-high 22 home runs.
- Jorge Polanco has made the most of his opportunities as he paces his team with 44 RBI.
- Polanco brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .278 with four home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager leads Texas with 16 home runs this season. He’s batting .233 with 39 RBI.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Seager’s home run total is 24th, and his RBI total is 61st.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in (51) this season. He’s batting .246 while slugging .466.
- Among all MLB hitters, Garcia is 29th in home runs and 18th in RBI.
- Marcus Semien is slashing .238/.293/.378 this season for the Rangers.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas with a .285 batting average. He’s also hit 12 homers and has 37 RBI.
- Lowe has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.