The Baltimore Orioles (39-44) carry a four-game winning streak into a home matchup versus the Los Angeles Angels (38-45) at 7:05 PM ET on Thursday.
Oddsmakers project the Orioles as a small favorite (-115 moneyline odds) against the Angels (-105). The starting pitchers are Jordan Lyles (4-7) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Chase Silseth (1-2) for the Los Angeles Angels. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Orioles vs. Angels Predictions
Orioles vs. Angels Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore has not been favored on the moneyline in the last 10 games.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Orioles and their opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Baltimore’s record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has played as the underdog four times over its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Los Angeles has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- The Orioles have gone 9-7-0 against the spread when Lyles starts.
- The Orioles were named the moneyline favorite for one Lyles start this season — they lost.
- Lyles’ team has compiled a 5-11 record in his 16 starts.
- Lyles has started 16 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in seven of them.
Projected starter: Chase Silseth
- Silseth and his team have a record of 2-3-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team is 0-2 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Silseth’s team has won one of his five starts.
- Out of Silseth’s five starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins has 22 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 25 walks while hitting .264.
- Mullins ranks 132nd in homers and 81st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Austin Hays’ 45 runs batted in pace his team.
- Hays ranks 63rd in home runs among batters in MLB action and 29th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander has a team-high 15 home runs.
- Ryan Mountcastle has 18 doubles, 14 home runs and 15 walks while hitting .273.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 53 while batting .252.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ohtani ranks 14th in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Mike Trout leads Los Angeles in homers with 23 while also batting a team-best .269 this season.
- Trout is fourth overall in homers and 22nd in RBI this year.
- Taylor Ward has 65 hits this season and a slash line of .304/.398/.537.
- Jared Walsh has 71 hits and an OBP of .288 to go with a slugging percentage of .436 this season.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.