The Baltimore Orioles (38-44) will attempt to sweep the Texas Rangers (37-42) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday, at 7:05 PM ET.
The Rangers (-115 on the moneyline) and the Orioles (-104) will square off in an expected tight contest. The Texas Rangers will give the start to Glenn Otto (4-4, 5.63 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Spenser Watkins (1-1, 4.61 ERA). The total for this game is 9.5.
Rangers vs. Orioles Predictions
Rangers vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rangers vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Texas was the moneyline favorite in six of its last 10 games, and finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Rangers and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Texas’ ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Orioles and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rangers vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Glenn Otto
- The Rangers have gone 6-4-0 against the spread when Otto starts.
- The Rangers have a 2-2 record in Otto’s four starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Otto’s team has a 5-5 record in his 10 starts.
- Otto has had 10 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and four of those games finished over the total.
Projected starter: Spenser Watkins
- Watkins’ team is 8-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Baltimore has a record of 5-5 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Watkins’ team has won five of his 10 starts.
- In Watkins’ 10 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over four times.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager leads the Rangers with 16 home runs.
- In MLB action, Seager ranks 22nd in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Seager has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Adolis Garcia’s 51 runs batted in pace his team.
- Garcia ranks 29th in home runs and 17th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Marcus Semien is hitting .241 with 13 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 25 walks.
- Semien has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .364 with two home runs and three RBI.
- Nate Lowe has a club-leading .282 batting average.
- Lowe takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins has been key for Baltimore with seven home runs, 35 RBI and a batting average of .266 this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Mullins ranks 128th in home runs and 80th in RBI.
- Mullins heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with four doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
- Austin Hays is a key run producer for Baltimore with a .267 average, 11 homers and 45 RBI.
- Hays ranks 58th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 15. He’s driven in 41 runs and is slugging .426.
- Santander enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .273 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has collected 75 hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .491 on the year.
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.