The San Francisco Giants (40-37) and Arizona Diamondbacks (35-44) clash on Monday at 6:10 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Chase Field.
The Giants are a favorite (-181) at the Diamondbacks (+153). The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Carlos Rodon (7-4, 2.62 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will counter with Madison Bumgarner (3-8, 3.63 ERA). The game’s over/under is 8.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco played as the moneyline favorite for eight of its last 10 games, and went 2-6 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Francisco has gone 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in six of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Arizona has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- The Giants have an 8-7-0 record against the spread in Rodon’s starts.
- The Giants are 6-5 in Rodon’s 11 starts this season with San Francisco as the moneyline favorite.
- Rodon’s team has a 7-8 record in his starts this season.
- Rodon’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in five of 15 games.
Projected starter: Madison Bumgarner
- Bumgarner’s team is 8-8-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 6-10 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Bumgarner’s team has won six of his 16 starts this season.
- Out of Bumgarner’s 16 starts with a total this season, six have hit the over.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has collected a team-high 41 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Flores’ home run total ranks 83rd and his RBI tally ranks 44th.
- Joc Pederson’s 17 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Pederson ranks 15th in home runs among batters in MLB and 46th in RBI.
- Pederson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with four doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .238 with 17 doubles, eight home runs and 35 walks.
- Darin Ruf is batting .222 with nine doubles, six home runs and 33 walks.
- Ruf takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 21 and runs batted in with 42.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Walker ranks seventh in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Walker heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with two home runs, five walks and four RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .263 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 24 runs batted in this season.
- Among all major league batters, Marte ranks 178th in homers and 166th in RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 62 hits this season and a slash line of .234/.295/.411.
- Varsho brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .167 with a home run and three RBI.
- David Peralta has 57 hits and an OBP of .320 to go with a slugging percentage of .476 this season.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.